The state committee of the Republic of Tatarstan on purchases with organizational support of State unitary enterprise "Center of government procurement of the Republic of Tatarstan" invites suppliers of goods, works, services to a free seminar "How to become the supplier for the state needs".
At the seminar it will be told about:
- methods of procurement (differences and features)
- what is necessary for participation in procurement
- where and how to look for purchases
- what government procurement (Federal law № 44-FZ) differs from purchases of the state business firms (Federal law № 223-FZ)
- about uniform rules of participation in state purchases
- about advantages to subjects of small and average business, socially oriented non-profit organizations and organizations of persons with disabilities
- how in what terms to conclude the contract
- about responsibility of participants of purchases and customer, etc.
Speakers: purchases experts of the State committee of the Republic of Tatarstan on purchases, State unitary enterprise "Center of government procurement of the Republic of Tatarstan", “Tattender” LLC.
The action will take place on September 17, 2018, at the adress: Kazan, Peterburgskaya St., 28, "House of the businessman".
Participation on preliminary registration. It is possible to study the program of an action on the website State unitary enterprise "Center of government procurement of the Republic of Tatarstan".
Applications are accepted to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with a mark "on a seminar for suppliers" until 9/14/2018
The Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan renders assistance in registration of the land plots for needs of the oil-extracting companies, including in the transfer of lands from one category to another, suitable for construction of the corresponding objects.
In 8 months of 2018 118 resolutions of the Cabinet of the Republic of Tatarstan which are the prepared on the basis of projects made by the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan on the translation of 282 land plots with a total area of 440 hectares from category of lands of agricultural appointment to category of lands of the industry and other special purpose:
- for objects of oil production – 77 resolutions;
- for placement of cemeteries – 19 resolutions;
- for placement of other industrial facilities - 22 resolutions.
On August 29, 2018 the meeting of the Commission at the Minister of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan on anti-corruption has taken place under the chairmanship of the deputy minister of the land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustem Shameev.
The Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan has announced biddings on the right of signing of the contracts of rent of the property which is owned by the Republic of Tatarstan, free from the rights of the third parties and which possession intended for granting them on the right and (or) use on a long-term basis and preferential terms to subjects of small and average business (further – SSAB) and to the organizations forming infrastructure of support of subjects of SSAB.
Period of validity of the contract of rent – 6 years
The rent makes:
– in the first year of rent – 0 percent;
– in the second year of rent – 0 percent;
– in the third year of rent – 25 percent;
– in the fourth year of rent – 50 percent;
– in the fifth year of rent – 75 percent;
– in the sixth and the next years of rent – 100 percent from the amount of the rent established by results of appraisal of market value of rent of property.
– for production, processing or sale of agricultural production;
– for occupation socially important kinds of activity, other state programs (subprogrammes) of the Russian Federation, state programs (subprogrammes) of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation, municipal programs (subprogrammes) priority kinds of activity;
– for production of food and industrial products, consumer goods, medicines and products of medical appointment;
– for rendering municipal and household services to the population;
– for development of national art crafts;
– for construction and reconstruction of social facilities.
Information on holding the biddings is posted on the official site of the Russian Federation in the Internet https://torgi.gov.ru/, number of the notice 280818/0050700/01.
Date and the venue of biddings: September 28. 10.00 a.m. at the address: Kazan, Vishnevsky St., 26 (salesroom).
Expiration date of order taking for participation in biddings: September, 19 at 17:00 o'clock.
Concerning the organization of survey, execution of the application for participation in biddings, obtaining additional information you can address in the working days from 09:00 till 17:00, on Friday till 15:45 (a lunch from 11:45 till 12:30) to the address: Kazan, Vishnevsky St., 26, 1 floor, office 110, ph. 264-30-81 (int. ph. 2-39). The responsible person – Prokofieva Elena Aleksandrovna.
Today under the chairmanship of the minister Azat Hamayev the meeting of board of the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan "About work results of the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan and Chambers (Managements, Committee) of the property and land of municipal districts of the Republic of Tatarstan in the 1-st half of 2018" has taken place in the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan.
2 billion 831 million rubles have come to the consolidated budget in 6 months of 2018 from management of the state and municipal property. 236 million rubles have come to the republican budget. The deputy minister Rustem Shameev has reported about it. In comparison with the same period of last year non-tax income has grown by 26 million rubles. At the same time in their structure 85% are renewable sources. Following the results of 2017 all operating state unitary enterprises have got profit.
The meeting of the commission of the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan on control of safety of the state property transferred to the economic jurisdiction of the state unitary enterprises and authorized capitals of joint-stock companies which shares are owned by the Republic of Tatarstan has taken place on August 24, 2018 under the chairmanship of the deputy minister of the land and property relations of the Republic of Tatarstan Eduard Diyarov.
Today the regular meeting of the Board of directors of PJSC “Tatneft” under the chairmanship of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov has taken place.
The meeting has taken place in the Government house of the Republic of Tatarstan (Kazan).
Budget implementation results in seven months of 2018 and the voted budget for September of the current year are considered.
Results of financial and economic activity of the company for the first half of the year of the current year are discussed.
For the reporting period on fields of PJSC “Tatneft” 14,11 million tons of oil are extracted. The volume of collecting associated petroleum gas was 447 million cubic meters. Also 95 delivery and 236 new extracting wells are put into operation. The volume of extraction of superviscous oil was 933 thousand tons, all since the beginning of development of fields of superviscous oil as of July 1 of the current year 4338 thousand tons of oil are extracted.
The State Duma has adopted the Federal law of August 3, 2018 No. 340-FZ "About introduction of amendments to the Town-planning code of the Russian Federation and separate acts of the Russian Federation".
The signed Federal law is directed to improvement of the legislation in the sphere of private housing construction, state construction supervision, examination of the project documentation, demolition of capital construction projects and unauthorized constructions.
In particular, the Federal law:
- specified the definition of an object of private housing construction;
- established uniform requirements to private housing construction construction of facilities;
- entered the notifying order of the beginning and the end of construction of the facility of private housing construction and garden houses;
- entered the obligation of the bodies authorized for issue of construction licenses to send upon termination of construction of the facility of private housing construction or the garden house to body of registration of the rights the statement for the state cadastral registration and the state registration of the rights for the built object;
- supplement the town-planning code of the Russian Federation with the new chapter regulating an order of demolition of capital construction projects;
- entered regulations on membership of the persons which are carrying out demolition of capital construction projects in SRO in the field of construction;
- entered norms on withdrawal of the land plot (parts of the land plot) at the owner, other owner who hasn't carried out at the scheduled time demolition or reduction of unauthorized construction in compliance with requirements of the legislation;
- assigned the duty to demolish unauthorized construction to local governments in case the person which has carried out unauthorized construction isn't revealed, the owner of the land plot on which unauthorized construction is located and this land plot isn't transferred to the new owner.
The federal law comes into force from the date of his official publication.
Dear applicants for passing an examination in the field of appraisal activity!
In the second half of 2018 the organization of places for a qualification examination in the following cities of the Russian Federation is planned:
The schedule of holding a qualification examination in regions of the Russian Federation
Place of holding examination
Date of holding examination
The supervisory board of the special economic zone “Alabuga” under the chairmanship of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov has considered two investment projects with a total cost nearly 1,5 billion rubles today. Members of the Supervisory board have approved the project of the Russkiy vosk company as the new resident and also have coordinated increase in the volume of investment from the acting resident of "Dzhoshkunoz-Alabuga".
The project of the Russkiy vosk company assumes the organization of production of polyethylene wax with a general power up to 9522 tons per year. Polyethylene wax is the modern additive used in production of producers of window profiles, masterbatchy, polyester paints. Financing of the project is carried out by the cofounder of TechnoNIKOL corporation Igor Rybakov who has made the decision personally to support the innovative project.
The volume of investment at the first stage of the project will be about 156,9 million rubles, and production capacities of the company are already placed in the module of the industrial Synergy park.
“Dzhoshkunoz-Alabuga” LLC works at the territory of the SEZ Alabuga since 2014, the enterprise makes more than 100 types of stamped products for the Ford Explorer, Kuga, Transit, Fiesta and EcoSport cars, including body sidewalls, cowls, roofs, hinged details and also details on the Mercedes Benz Sprinter car. In addition the company exports forming details of the Ford Ecosport cars on the Ford plant in Romania.
The company has submitted a question of increase in the volume of investment in the business plan from 2,2 to 3,5 billion rubles for a meeting of the Supervisory board and introduction of new kinds of activity: services in modification, adaptation and completion of the industrial equipment, production of the industrial equipment (stamps and calibers), works on installation, test and commissioning of the equipment and equipment, welding assembly of body details of the car.