On the February 22, 2018 the deputy minister Farit Musin has held the meeting on performance of Agreements on interaction between the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan and the municipal units of the Republic of Tatarstan in the videoconference mode.
Deputy heads of Executive committees of the municipal units of the Republic of Tatarstan on economic problems, heads of Chambers of the land and property and responsible for work with reports of municipal property, the staff of appraisal department, department of strategic planning and privatization of the Ministry and also the executive director of NP «Union of Appraisers of the Republic of Tatarstan» has taken part in the meeting.
The main improvement of quality of appraisal of market value of municipal property was a question of the agenda. The special attention of staff of Executive committees and Chambers has been turned to often made mistakes in reports on appraisal which responsible for work with reports don’t notice.
Earlier made recommendations about verification of reports submitted to each municipality by the letter of the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan dated 20.03.2017 No. 1-31/3396 including clear recommendations for each employee who even doesn't have vocational education in the field of appraisal activity:
- to attentively read the reports submitted by appraisers. To verify the identifying information on appraisal object (the address, the area, category of lands, a type of the allowed use);
- to check existence in reports of documents of title (registration certificates, cadastral passports, certificates of registration of the rights);
- to check existence in reports of a photo of materials, schemes of an arrangement of objects of appraisal since survey of objects of appraisal is obligatory according to the federal appraisal standard No. 7;
- to analyze results of appraisal and results of the held auction in your municipal district, to provide information on the auction to appraisers for objective appraisal;
- the typical mistakes made by appraisers during appraisal of municipal property are posted on the website of the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan in the section «Reference information».
The executive director of NP Union of Appraisers of the Republic of Tatarstan Oleg Bulgakov has drawn the attention of participants of the meeting to obligation after of the qualification certificate for implementation of appraisal activity by the appraiser after April 1, 2018 or not less than two qualified appraisers for the organization. He has emphasized that this requirement extends both on planned, and to the carried-out municipal purchases for the period after April 1, 2018. Also the need of introduction of competitive selection of appraisers is noted. It will significantly increase quality of the performed works.
Consideration of activity of municipal units in the sphere of prevention of bankruptcies of municipal unitary enterprises and the undertaken measures for prevention of attraction to subsidiary responsibility was the second important question.
It is recommended to municipal units to pay attention to the following aspects:
- not to allow the procedure of bankruptcy during financial and economic activity of municipal unitary enterprise;
- to consider sufficiency of property for holding this procedure at decision-making about conducting a procedure of liquidation of municipal unitary enterprise;
- application of practice of rehabilitation procedures of bankruptcy. Cases of the conclusion of the settlement agreement, repayment of debt belong to rehabilitation of the debtor during financial improvement, restoration of solvency at external management;
- to carry out closer work with creditors and receivers;
- to trace expenses of receivers;
- to render assistance in transfer of necessary documents within the current legislation;
- to challenge in Arbitration court of the Republic of Tatarstan and also in courts of law of action (inaction) of receivers in time;
- to consider the current legislation, minimizing risk of attraction to subsidiary responsibility at adoption of administrative decisions;
- to carry out closer work with law enforcement agencies.