In accordance with the Federal Law of July 3, 2016 No. 237-FZ "On State Cadastral Appraisal", the results of the state cadastral appraisal of agricultural lands were approved by the order of the Ministry of Land and Property of the Republic of Tatarstan of October 30, 2018 No. 3647-r.
The order of the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan of October 30, 2017 No. 3647-p “On approval of the results of the state cadastral appraisal of agricultural lands in the Republic of Tatarstan” was registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tatarstan on November 11, 2018 with No. 4973.
From January 1, 2019, Federal Law No. 217-FZ dated July 29, 2017 “On the maintenance by citizens of gardening and gardening for their own needs and amending certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation” (hereinafter referred to as Federal Law) comes into force.
The federal law is aimed at improving the legal regulation of relations connected with the maintenance by citizens of gardening and horticulture for their own needs.
According to the Federal Law, two organizational and legal forms will be used: gardening non-profit partnerships and gardening non-profit partnerships.
Planning documentation prepared for a horticultural or horticultural territory must be approved by a decision of the general meeting of the members of the partnership prior to its approval. Preparation and approval of the project of planning the territory in relation to the territory of truck farming is not required. The establishment of the boundaries of garden plots and the formation of garden plots of land and land plots of general purpose within the boundaries of the territory of truck farming are carried out in accordance with the approved project of land surveying.
Federal law introduced the concept of "garden house". This is a seasonal use building, intended for citizens to meet domestic and other needs related to their temporary stay in such a building.
A garden house can be recognized as a residential house, a residential house can be recognized as a garden house in the manner prescribed by the Government of the Russian Federation.
The federal law defines the concepts of a garden plot of land, a garden plot of land, common property, land plots of common use, contributions, a territory where citizens conduct gardening or gardening for their own needs.
The transitional provisions provided for by the Federal Law regulate relations that have arisen earlier in the field of gardening, horticulture and dacha farming, in particular:
- types of permitted use of land plots, such as "garden land", "for gardening", "for gardening", "dacha land plot", "for country gardening" and "for country construction" contained in the Unified State Register of Real Estate and (or) specified in title documents or other documents are considered equivalent. Land plots in respect of which such types of permitted use are established are garden plots.
- types of permitted use of land plots, such as "garden land", "for gardening" and "for conducting gardening", contained in the Unified State Register of Real Estate and / or specified in title documents or other documents, are considered equivalent. Land plots in respect of which such types of permitted use are established are garden plots.
- located on the garden plots of the building, the details of which are included in the Unified State Register of Real Estate until the day of entry into force of the Federal Law with the appointment of "residential", "residential building", are recognized as residential buildings. At the same time, the replacement of previously issued documents or the introduction of changes to such documents, the records of the Unified State Register of Real Estate regarding the names of the said real estate objects are not required, but this replacement can be carried out at the request of their respective owners.
The parameters of a dwelling house, garden house should correspond to the parameters of the object of individual housing construction.
The Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan has announced biddings on the right of signing of the contracts of rent of the property which is owned by the Republic of Tatarstan, free from the rights of the third parties and which possession intended for granting them on the right and (or) use on a long-term basis and preferential terms to subjects of small and average business (further – SSAB) and to the organizations forming infrastructure of support of subjects of SSAB.
Period of validity of the contract of rent – 6 years
The rent makes:
– in the first year of rent – 0 percent;
– in the second year of rent – 0 percent;
– in the third year of rent – 25 percent;
– in the fourth year of rent – 50 percent;
– in the fifth year of rent – 75 percent;
– in the sixth and the next years of rent – 100 percent from the amount of the rent established by results of appraisal of market value of rent of property.
– for production, processing or sale of agricultural production;
– for occupation socially important kinds of activity, other state programs (subprogrammes) of the Russian Federation, state programs (subprogrammes) of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation, municipal programs (subprogrammes) priority kinds of activity;
– for production of food and industrial products, consumer goods, medicines and products of medical appointment;
– for rendering municipal and household services to the population;
– for development of national art crafts;
– for construction and reconstruction of social facilities.
Information on holding the biddings is posted on the official site of the Russian Federation in the Internet https://torgi.gov.ru/, number of the notice 201118/0050700/01.
Date and the venue of biddings: December 21. 10.00 a.m. at the address: Kazan, Vishnevsky St., 26 (salesroom).
Expiration date of order taking for participation in biddings: December, 19 at 17:00 o'clock.
Concerning the organization of survey, execution of the application for participation in biddings, obtaining additional information you can address in the working days from 09:00 till 17:00, on Friday till 15:45 (a lunch from 11:45 till 12:30) to the address: Kazan, Vishnevsky St., 26, 1 floor, office 110, ph. 264-30-81 (int. ph. 2-39). The responsible persons: Prokofieva Elena Aleksandrovna.
As part of the Games of civil servants of the Republic of Tatarstan, a badminton competition was held at the Badminton Center on November 17, 2018.
Among 30 teams of ministries and departments of the republic, the team of the Ministry of Land and Property of the Republic of Tatarstan took an active part in the composition of: Head of the cadastral legal support department Ravil Khasanshin; use of state property department Inna Almukova, head of the corporate governance department Veronika Tyurikova and head of department of cadastral relations Timur Khabibullin.
In a bitter struggle, having won four victories, our team took a worthy ninth place.
According to the data provided by the municipalities of the Republic of Tatarstan, more than 32.2 thousand land plots were granted to the common shared ownership of large families.
Large families are almost fully provided with land in Spassky and Cheremshansky municipal districts (100%), Mamadyshsky, Mendeleevsky, Muslyumovsky (99%), Aznakaevsky, Aksubaevsky, Aktanysky, Alkeevsky, Verkhneuslonsky, Vysokogorsky, Drozhanovsky, Zainsky, Kaybitskiy, Kamsko-Ustinsky , Novosheshminsky, Nurlatsky, Rybno-Slobodsky, Sabinsky, Sarmanovsky, Tetyushsky, Tyulyachinsky, Chistopolsky, Yutazinsky (over 90%).
The staff of the Ministry of Land and Property of the Republic of Tatarstan expresses deep condolences to the first President of the Republic of Tatarstan, State Counselor of the Republic of Tatarstan Mintimer Sharipovich Shaimiev, to all relatives and friends in connection with the death of Sakina Shakirovna Shaimieva.
In these difficult moments, we sincerely mourn with you, we share the pain and bitterness of irreplaceable loss.
State Budgetary Institution “The Republican Property Treasury” carried out inspections on the effective use and preservation of state property, enshrined in the operational management of state institutions subordinate to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan, located in the city of Chistopol.
The Inspection revealed the following violations:
1. A part of the land plot with a total area of 200 sq.m. transferred to the use of an outside organization
2. The presence of unused state property:
- non-residential building with a total area of 248.4 sq. m .;
- non-residential premises with a total area of 83 sq.m .;
- land plot with a total area of 822.3 square meters;
- 3 cars.
3. It has been established that the inspected institution does not have a KAVZ bus.
Based on the results, acts of inspections of state institutions were drawn up. Reports of institutions on elimination of violations will be brought to the attention of the Ministry of Land and Property of the Republic of Tatarstan within one month.
In order to implement the Agreement of September 13, 2018 between the NP Union of Appraisers of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tatarstan, the members of the established Committee for Interaction with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tatarstan discussed the main areas of joint activities at their first meeting. In particular, the creation of an appropriate working body in the structure of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tatarstan is proposed, draft documents will be prepared within a week for proposal to the governing bodies of the Chamber. They are supposed to reflect such functionality as expert support for entrepreneurs - members of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, property and land consulting, educational activities, including, jointly with the Ministry of land and property of the Republic of Tatarstan, the development of interaction with the regions of Russia and the EEU countries. It is also supposed to form an objective rating of the assessment organizations of the republicon the basis of independent monitoring of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tatarstan,.
Varvara Sharafutdinova, Ramil Ibragimov, Azat Khafizov and Artur Ayupov, unanimously elected as the head of the new working body, took part in the work of the Committee.
On November 15, 2018, an event to provide free legal assistance to citizens was held in the Tyulyachinsky municipal district of the Republic of Tatarstan.
During the event on providing free legal assistance to citizens leading consultant of the department for protection of state property interests of the legal department Alexander Paymukhin gave answers on the following issues: cemetery registration, bidding procedure for land plots, registration of land ownership rights, and procedure for allocating land plots on the basis of the issued share.
At the meeting of the Real Estate Market Monitoring Committee - the working body of NP "Union of Appraisers of the Republic of Tatarstan" - the results of the monitoring and layout of the Collection "Monitoring prices of real estate, land and rental rates as of September 1, 2018 were approved.
The price ranges reflected in the monitoring are relevant until March 1, 2019. The collection has been sent to the press and will be distributed free of charge to members of the Partnership and relevant authorities, first of all, for the management of state and municipal property.